Thursday, April 10, 2014

Eleven years old and home from her first beauty parlor experience. I'm not willing to take after her with kitchen scissors ever again. We've both been through that enough. She gets horribly matted and because of that, itchy. And shedding season is about to begin. So we hit the beauty parlor. She got dropped off in the morning, washed, conditioned, blowed-dry, nails, ears, and a haircut. We picked her up this afternoon, softest dog I've ever met! I think she's proud and happy. Our other dog, Jackson, freaked out a bit when he saw her. I'm not sure he has figured out who she is without her stink. The goats about lost their minds when they saw/smelled her. They do not recognize her at all.
Truth? We are not beauty parlor types, it was a bit expensive, and I don't care. Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment