A list of things for which I'm very grateful:
My husband now works close to home. Its supposed to rain all day and I do not have to worry about him on the interstate. (Wait, I think he's at a meeting in the capital city...d'oh!) But still, I'm grateful he's close to home these days.
My husband knew I was exhausted yesterday so he carried 500 pounds of chaffhaye up hill by hand for me. So I would't have to. Then he slept on the couch so I could go to bed at 8:30 last night. Because he knew I had to be up at 4 this morning.
Basically, I'm just grateful for everything about my sweet awesome husband.
I'm grateful for my new job that kicks my ass ten ways from sundown. Its physically, mentally, and spiritually WAY more challenging than I would have guessed. But I love it. I'm learning a ton of stuff. They are paying me to get in good shape. Today a heifer calf was born while I was there. And my boss is an amazing and inspiring woman who rocks.
My kids. I am so grateful that I get to be around my kids every day. I love coming home to them. I love seeing them go out to have fun in the world. I love thinking about their future. I love them love them love them. (In case there was any doubt.)
At work this morning soppy wet green manure splashed up my nose. Don't have to worry about probiotics today! :o)
- December (11)
- November (20)
- Muahahahahahahaha. so wrong
- Paying attention without getting distracted by th...
- Costume Party!
- "Sometimes homeschooling seems like the most norma...
- There are three days between my Wednesday and Sund...
- This post, right here, actually is directly for YO...
- If you have anxiety, if you have mild concerns or ...
- Beautiful. Homeschoolers are often accused of brai...
- My husband loves Wes Anderson's movies. Because th...
- I just love my job so much! There was a bright ful...
- Getting ready...Zombie makeup is fun but not quite...
- My new job is harder physical work than I've ever ...
- Yes, 15 candles are a lot to ponder. We love you...
- They got so excited when I came home with five pie...
- Homeschoolers say goodnight.
- I've been experimenting with the Lord's Prayer as ...
- A list of things for which I'm very grateful: My ...
- Have you ever seen cuter cupcakes? My friend made ...
- This is the universe, grounded. This is a 3 and h...
- We arrived at, The Mountaintop by Katori Hall, too...
- On trusting learners: "Personal, not Private" ~Joh...
- September (25)
- August (23)
- July (20)
- June (24)
- May (16)
- April (17)
- March (16)
- February (19)
- January (27)
- December (21)
- November (17)
- October (20)
- September (27)
- August (22)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- May (18)
- April (13)
- March (23)
- February (22)
- January (27)